User Notes
    Infractions
    Level completed: 9%,
    Points required for next Level: 45
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%

ingress Prime

I just joined and paid for the premium area and i am brand new to all this so please forgive me if this is covered somewhere i missed, but i cannot find, one, where to download the file needed, or two, how to install on my phone.

thanks for any help.
    Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 30 days. information contained in it may no longer be current
    Send PMPM  Share

Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    User Notes
    Infractions
    Level completed: 96%,
    Points required for next Level: 20
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Greetings
    You can find the latest Download Link under this Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You also need Cydia Impactor to install the product.

Best Regards
    Doc
    Last edited by Doctor.Disco; 15th April 2019 at 12:44.
    You can't download the Bots? Read This

Respect the Rules

Need Support? click here

Send PMPM  Share

3. Thanks karldc thanked for this post

Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    User Notes
    Infractions
    Items Usergroup: Survivor
    Level completed: 32%,
    Points required for next Level: 272
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    First of all, Welcome.

Like DoctorDisco said, the ipa for download find you there: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

But you need also the Cydia Impactor that you will get here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Best Regards
    Rikugou
    Send PMPM  Share

5. Thanks karldc thanked for this post

Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    User Notes
    Infractions
    Level completed: 94%,
    Points required for next Level: 6
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Hi, I did install the app like stated above. I also noticed the recent bug, which however can be bypassed by disableing the location services for this app right after closing the app. This way the app will prompt you to activate location services again at the next start, if you do so the tweak button re-appears when the app recognizes it's receiving GPS signal again.

I now have two problems:

1) I want to activate the donor version, so I donated on globalplusplus via Discord account. But when I try to connect my discord account, it just gives me an "Invalid OAuth2 Redirect_uri" error.

2) I want to permanently play in another city. So I checked the "forever" field at the "time to save location" menu. This is nearly working as intended, but with every restart of this app, the "fake location" switch is by default at OFF, so the game will always start at my real GPS location which is what I don't want. only once I enable the "fake location", my location jumps to the last saved fake location. but I guess this jump might be critical if I want to play a few km away. Is this only a thing because of the recent bug? can that be fixed?

edit: 3) additionally, when I tap on the map button, it shows my current location, but the character ingame is somehow stuck and doesn't move. not when I move the joystick nor when I assign a new location on the map. Only the blue dot on the map moves if a play around with the joystick. only a restart of the app will update the ingame character location... which is quite a hassle at this moment.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by VacuumBrain; 26th April 2019 at 23:52.
    Send PMPM  Share

Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    User Notes
    Infractions
    Level completed: 96%,
    Points required for next Level: 20
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by VacuumBrain [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hi, I did install the app like stated above. I also noticed the recent bug, which however can be bypassed by disableing the location services for this app right after closing the app. This way the app will prompt you to activate location services again at the next start, if you do so the tweak button re-appears when the app recognizes it's receiving GPS signal again.

I now have two problems:

1) I want to activate the donor version, so I donated on globalplusplus via Discord account. But when I try to connect my discord account, it just gives me an "Invalid OAuth2 Redirect_uri" error.

2) I want to permanently play in another city. So I checked the "forever" field at the "time to save location" menu. This is nearly working as intended, but with every restart of this app, the "fake location" switch is by default at OFF, so the game will always start at my real GPS location which is what I don't want. only once I enable the "fake location", my location jumps to the last saved fake location. but I guess this jump might be critical if I want to play a few km away. Is this only a thing because of the recent bug? can that be fixed?

edit: 3) additionally, when I tap on the map button, it shows my current location, but the character ingame is somehow stuck and doesn't move. not when I move the joystick nor when I assign a new location on the map. Only the blue dot on the map moves if a play around with the joystick. only a restart of the app will update the ingame character location... which is quite a hassle at this moment.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Greetings VacuumBrain

Activating Donor Status is not available in the cracked Version.
    Tempritscher had a full unlocked Version few Month ago but this Method was patched as i remember.
    Some Features are has alot of Bugs cause the Tweak Crack is based on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and uses old Offsets.
    I will add this Bug Report to Tempritschers task plan.

P.s Please create your own Thread for Bug reports or Help requests next time.

#Closed
    You can't download the Bots? Read This

Respect the Rules

Need Support? click here

Send PMPM  Share